Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Any plans for American Denim?

Just wondering if you had any plans for using some Vidalia Mills denim.  There may be others made here in the US but that's the one that comes to mind.  I think there might be some interest in some jeans made on the old White Oak/Cone Mills looms that Vidalia Mills uses.  I just ordered 2 pairs of your jeans and can't wait to get them.  Your customization options coupled with old school American denim in a standard selvedge fit would be on the top of the list for my next buy.

Quote from edgarallanpoe on April 4, 2021, 3:45 am

Just wondering if you had any plans for using some Vidalia Mills denim.  There may be others made here in the US but that's the one that comes to mind.  I think there might be some interest in some jeans made on the old White Oak/Cone Mills looms that Vidalia Mills uses.  I just ordered 2 pairs of your jeans and can't wait to get them.  Your customization options coupled with old school American denim in a standard selvedge fit would be on the top of the list for my next buy.

Good idea. Will throw them an email and see what can be done. Most of our customers are Americans so American made selvedge makes sense

GREVJONES, Raw Denim Well Done and edgarallanpoe have reacted to this post.
GREVJONESRaw Denim Well Doneedgarallanpoe