Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Candy Weft Type II

Not an OOTD YET, but I'm pretty sure I spotted the Candy Weft Type II I ordered on the SOSOBrothers Instagram story last night, and that just made me hella excited!

I'll post photos here once I receive it. Absolutely pumped on my first piece from SOSO!

Quote from ItsBryantKeh on February 6, 2021, 6:08 pm

Not an OOTD YET, but I'm pretty sure I spotted the Candy Weft Type II I ordered on the SOSOBrothers Instagram story last night, and that just made me hella excited!

I'll post photos here once I receive it. Absolutely pumped on my first piece from SOSO!

Thats awesome. The fades should be spectacular in a year. Make sure to keep us posted.

Cheers

Finally received the jacket! Absolutely blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of the jacket. Definitely the best fitting denim jacket I have ever owned. All of the details are absolutely on point, and I am incredibly excited to rock this as my daily driver for the next while! I'll be sure to post some updates here as the fades progress! 🙂

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20210218_193137872.jpg
  • PXL_20210218_193434824.jpg
  • PXL_20210218_193556812.jpg

Here is a couple detail shots I decided to take with my DSLR before wear! The rainbow arcuates and weft elbow pads work perfectly with the candy weft. And those buttons absolutely sparkle!

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_7679.jpg
  • IMG_7678.jpg
  • IMG_7688.jpg
  • IMG_7677.jpg
  • IMG_7689.jpg
  • IMG_7682.jpg

absosolutely love the elbow patches, great look on you too

ItsBryantKeh has reacted to this post.
ItsBryantKeh

Thanks Nemo!

I couldn't resist flipping the elbow patches - I just had to have a way of showing off the candy weft even more!

Personally will follow this thread for an 365 days update. Gonna be wild

ItsBryantKeh has reacted to this post.
ItsBryantKeh
Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on February 21, 2021, 8:09 am

I'm almost thinking I should have waited until the beginning the Indigo Invitational's Redline Rally, but I don't think I could have waited until May to begin rocking this jacket.

It will probably get nearly that amount of wear anyways!

Quote from ItsBryantKeh on February 21, 2021, 9:27 pm
Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on February 21, 2021, 8:09 am

I'm almost thinking I should have waited until the beginning the Indigo Invitational's Redline Rally, but I don't think I could have waited until May to begin rocking this jacket.

It will probably get nearly that amount of wear anyways!

Ah yeah, well it would have a been a cool competition jacket but I also understand that May is like aaaaages away 🙂

may in TX calls for tanks or no shirts not jackets, I wonder how that's gonna all work out