Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Candy Weft Type II

Not an OOTD YET, but I'm pretty sure I spotted the Candy Weft Type II I ordered on the SOSOBrothers Instagram story last night, and that just made me hella excited!

I'll post photos here once I receive it. Absolutely pumped on my first piece from SOSO!

Quote from ItsBryantKeh on February 6, 2021, 6:08 pm

Not an OOTD YET, but I'm pretty sure I spotted the Candy Weft Type II I ordered on the SOSOBrothers Instagram story last night, and that just made me hella excited!

I'll post photos here once I receive it. Absolutely pumped on my first piece from SOSO!

Thats awesome. The fades should be spectacular in a year. Make sure to keep us posted.

Cheers

Finally received the jacket! Absolutely blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of the jacket. Definitely the best fitting denim jacket I have ever owned. All of the details are absolutely on point, and I am incredibly excited to rock this as my daily driver for the next while! I'll be sure to post some updates here as the fades progress! 🙂

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20210218_193137872.jpg
  • PXL_20210218_193434824.jpg
  • PXL_20210218_193556812.jpg

Here is a couple detail shots I decided to take with my DSLR before wear! The rainbow arcuates and weft elbow pads work perfectly with the candy weft. And those buttons absolutely sparkle!

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_7679.jpg
  • IMG_7678.jpg
  • IMG_7688.jpg
  • IMG_7677.jpg
  • IMG_7689.jpg
  • IMG_7682.jpg

absosolutely love the elbow patches, great look on you too

Thanks Nemo!

I couldn't resist flipping the elbow patches - I just had to have a way of showing off the candy weft even more!

Personally will follow this thread for an 365 days update. Gonna be wild

Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on February 21, 2021, 8:09 am

I'm almost thinking I should have waited until the beginning the Indigo Invitational's Redline Rally, but I don't think I could have waited until May to begin rocking this jacket.

It will probably get nearly that amount of wear anyways!

Quote from ItsBryantKeh on February 21, 2021, 9:27 pm
Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on February 21, 2021, 8:09 am

I'm almost thinking I should have waited until the beginning the Indigo Invitational's Redline Rally, but I don't think I could have waited until May to begin rocking this jacket.

It will probably get nearly that amount of wear anyways!

Ah yeah, well it would have a been a cool competition jacket but I also understand that May is like aaaaages away 🙂

may in TX calls for tanks or no shirts not jackets, I wonder how that's gonna all work out