Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Extras for shirts

I have had a few SOSO shirts in the past and all have been lovely, except one little niggle. The bottom hem of the shirt.  Most of my shirts have a nice clean hem without any of the threads showing. Not sure what the technique is called, almost like they've tucked the messy and of the fabric under and sewn it. What is that called and can I add it as a customisation to a shirt I make?

Hi,

I think that sounds like a good idea and something we should implement if possible. When you place your order please try to attach a picture of how you want it so that everything is as clear as possible.

Cheers

would it be like a flat fell seam or a french seam? there's a hong kong seam too right?

Quote from Raw Denim Well Done on January 16, 2021, 5:30 pm

would it be like a flat fell seam or a french seam? there's a hong kong seam too right?

Most likely a flat felled seam but will experiment a bit

I think it might be the flat fell seam. I had one of your shirts ages ago and this portion of the shirt was frustrating. All the finishing was amazing, but that bit on the shirt. So I'm happy to pay to have it done, I just think it really finishes it off nicely.