Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

FIT

I LOOKED MANY MANY FACTORIES AND MODELS BUT YOUR CLASSIC SELVEDGE FIT IS THE BEST FOR ME.
iT HAS THE NATRROWEST THIGH WHAT I FOUND. 28,5 cm WHAT IS FIT FOR ME  IN WAIST.

Quote from PAPACHRISTOS on August 17, 2020, 10:00 am

I LOOKED MANY MANY FACTORIES AND MODELS BUT YOUR CLASSIC SELVEDGE FIT IS THE BEST FOR ME.
iT HAS THE NATRROWEST THIGH WHAT I FOUND. 28,5 cm WHAT IS FIT FOR ME  IN WAIST.

We're really happy to hear that!

I appreciate that you offer so many fits to choose from and that you are constantly trying to improve them. Finding the right fit has always been a huge challenge for me and I am extremely particular. The thing I hate most is what is called "plumber butt," when you bend over and the waistband separate from your lower back. The only brand that I have been able to wear is Taylor Stitch, because they provide a very high back rise and room in the top block with a slim leg. I am experimenting with your fits to see which will work best for me, either the slim darryl high or the loose clark with the thigh reduced by .5".

I also wanted to take the opportunity to compliment you on your shirts. The fit is exceptional. I did not request any specific measurements and your shirt fits me better than any other that I own. This came as a very pleasant surprise. The quality and craftsmanship is also very impressive. I am a big fan of your products and customer service.

Quote from Kenneth Blake on October 17, 2020, 5:27 am

I appreciate that you offer so many fits to choose from and that you are constantly trying to improve them. Finding the right fit has always been a huge challenge for me and I am extremely particular. The thing I hate most is what is called "plumber butt," when you bend over and the waistband separate from your lower back. The only brand that I have been able to wear is Taylor Stitch, because they provide a very high back rise and room in the top block with a slim leg. I am experimenting with your fits to see which will work best for me, either the slim darryl high or the loose clark with the thigh reduced by .5".

Yeah we can appreciate the difficulty of finding the perfect fit and its impossible to accommodate everybody with even a wide selection of fits. But thats why we have the alteration section. Even if it costs extra, thats where you can adjust that inch in that specific area to make it perfect.

Quote from Kenneth Blake on October 17, 2020, 5:31 am

I also wanted to take the opportunity to compliment you on your shirts. The fit is exceptional. I did not request any specific measurements and your shirt fits me better than any other that I own. This came as a very pleasant surprise. The quality and craftsmanship is also very impressive. I am a big fan of your products and customer service.

Super happy to hear that Kenneth, it means a lot.

Bonsoir.

Lorsqu il s agit de choisir la taille... Fait il prendre un peu plus petit sur le 33 oz? Est ce que vous faites une taille un peu plus grande que ce qui est commandé ce qui on appelle une taille de vanité?

Est ce que le Jean 33 oz se detznd un peu après l avoir porté plusieurs fois sans lavage?

Merci

Quote from karim kajjal on February 15, 2021, 11:25 pm

Bonsoir.

Lorsqu il s agit de choisir la taille... Fait il prendre un peu plus petit sur le 33 oz? Est ce que vous faites une taille un peu plus grande que ce qui est commandé ce qui on appelle une taille de vanité?

Est ce que le Jean 33 oz se detznd un peu après l avoir porté plusieurs fois sans lavage?

Merci

Lets please keep it in English in here so that everyone understands 🙂

Good evening.

When it comes to choosing the size ... Does it take a little smaller on the 33 oz? Do you make a size a little bigger than what is ordered which is called a vanity size?

Do the 33 oz jeans loosen a bit after wearing several times without washing?

Thank you

google translate.
Quote from karim kajjal on February 19, 2021, 9:10 am
Good evening.

When it comes to choosing the size ... Does it take a little smaller on the 33 oz? Do you make a size a little bigger than what is ordered which is called a vanity size?

Do the 33 oz jeans loosen a bit after wearing several times without washing?

Thank you

google translate.

Hi see that your order already came in and I think you made the right choice in terms of sizing. You dont want this fabric tooooo tight...even if it expands with wear. You have to be able to walk 🙂