Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Guidlines & forum ethics

1. No Spam
  2. Do not post copyright-infringing material
  3. Do not post offensive posts, images or links
  4. Do not cross post questions - Use the search function
  5. Do not PM users asking for help
  6. Remain respectful to other members at all times
  7. Be descriptive in your forum topics
  8. Please create an account to be able to create topics and posts.
    With an account comes tons of benefits such as 30% discount & Free shipping on your first order as well as SOSO dollars earned while making purchases.

Alright, here I am. Get ready to read some posts.

Hello there, would that be Ok to post for sales items? One of my SOSO piece is too small for me and I think it would make sense to advertise it there....

I like this idea, like a resale section?

@nemo_nextyahoo-com exactly!

Quote from jj viau on February 18, 2021, 11:28 am

Hello there, would that be Ok to post for sales items? One of my SOSO piece is too small for me and I think it would make sense to advertise it there....

Have you worn it? If not, perhaps we can take it back and credit you some soso dollars instead for future use. If not, I will check with the team. We are happy if others are promoting their non denim related business here but Im not sure about direct sales.

Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on February 21, 2021, 8:12 am

Have you worn it? If not, perhaps we can take it back and credit you some soso dollars instead for future use. If not, I will check with the team. We are happy if others are promoting their non denim related business here but Im not sure about direct sales.

Yes worn it for some time. The logic to try to sell it here is reach people who know what it is! I am not trying to do business, just to find a good home for a nice piece of clothing, since it's too tight for me.

Quote from jj viau on February 21, 2021, 9:24 am
Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on February 21, 2021, 8:12 am

Yes worn it for some time. The logic to try to sell it here is reach people who know what it is! I am not trying to do business, just to find a good home for a nice piece of clothing, since it's too tight for me.

Totally understand. Will bring it up on the next team meeting.