Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hidden Back Pocket Rivets

It would be nice if you offered hidden back pocket rivets to provide the reinforcement without having to worry about scratching up chairs.

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done
Quote from rhamzik on July 6, 2021, 4:41 pm

It would be nice if you offered hidden back pocket rivets to provide the reinforcement without having to worry about scratching up chairs.

Its already available when you choose "curved back pockets"

I think I like the rivets showing better

Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on July 9, 2021, 7:59 am

I had no idea about this!! I always wondered why hidden rivets weren't offered - looks like I was wrong the whole time! That will definitely be on the checklist for a future pair.

Cheers!

Raw Denim Well Done and Jannis @ SOSO have reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well DoneJannis @ SOSO
Quote from Raw Denim Well Done on July 9, 2021, 4:55 pm

I think I like the rivets showing better

I like the look of the rivets showing, but I prefer them hidden to avoid marking up wooden chairs

Quote from ItsBryantKeh on July 11, 2021, 7:07 pm

I had no idea about this!! I always wondered why hidden rivets weren't offered - looks like I was wrong the whole time! That will definitely be on the checklist for a future pair.

Cheers!

Same here!  Thanks Jannis.  Now I am wondering what other options are dependent on other selections....

Raw Denim Well Done
Quote from rhamzik on August 1, 2021, 6:00 pm
Quote from ItsBryantKeh on July 11, 2021, 7:07 pm

Cheers!

Same here!  Thanks Jannis.  Now I am wondering what other options are dependent on other selections....

Hehe, not many...I think. Some details will appear/disappear depending on the base model, especially for the different jackets. Jeans mostly have limitations based on weight.

Raw Denim Well Done