Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is nemo, I’ve been a denimhead for about 3 years. I started off with some Levi’s 501’s that are still in rotation, though they wouldn’t be recognized them under all the sashiko work but they’re there. I am not a collector, I only own about 4 pairs of jeans, got a few shirts and jackets too. 

When I was looking for a new project, I wanted a cool shirt to wear and tear. I felt this half button shirt already had that old sashiko feel to it and would look beautiful with stitching all over it. The Japanese cotton/wool blend feels amazing and is destined to be a great sashikoed work of art. 

I try to wear it everyday and it is getting a little wear on the seams but it’s going to take a lot more time before I need to repair it. But the journey is the best part and I don’t mind waiting, the waiting is the best part and all good things come to those who wait. 

Uploaded files:
  • nemo.jpeg

Happy to have you here brother. Keep on rocking that indigo

69 Days of SOSO

Because, obviously I'm a child. But, here it is at 69 days. I feel like it’s getting lighter and I think I see some wear on the seams. 6 washes will do that.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_1719.JPG

90 days, 8 washes

It's doing some strange thing at the bottom right side. Anyone seen anything like this? Is it my wallet chain?

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_2035.JPG
  • IMG_2036.JPG

101 wears, 9 washes

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_2048.JPG