Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Multiple Denims

If one is interested in using two different denims on a garment, is that possible? Say, for small contrasting details such as pockets or elbow patches. If so, would that just be a request in step 4 specifying which other denim you'd like to use and where?

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done

oooo like the back pockets are another color than the rest of the jeans, I like that a lot.

Exactly what I was thinking! Or the front pockets on a shirt/jacket. Or the sleeve cuffs! The possibilities are nearly endless.

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done
Quote from ItsBryantKeh on June 16, 2021, 12:25 am

Exactly what I was thinking! Or the front pockets on a shirt/jacket. Or the sleeve cuffs! The possibilities are nearly endless.

As you say, the possibilities are almost endless and therefore difficult to offer in a contained manner on the website but we can absolutely do it. Just note that during Step 4 in the customization process.

ItsBryantKeh has reacted to this post.
ItsBryantKeh

how about the customer provides a simple drawing of where to add something different? would that be helpful?

Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on June 23, 2021, 4:25 am

As you say, the possibilities are almost endless and therefore difficult to offer in a contained manner on the website but we can absolutely do it.

Oh most definitely! I would never expect y'all to make that a set option on the website, was just interested in whether or not it was possible/you are willing. I'm getting married in the fall, so the ideas for a shirt are cooking!

Quote from ItsBryantKeh on June 25, 2021, 6:12 am
Quote from Jannis @ SOSO on June 23, 2021, 4:25 am

As you say, the possibilities are almost endless and therefore difficult to offer in a contained manner on the website but we can absolutely do it.

Oh most definitely! I would never expect y'all to make that a set option on the website, was just interested in whether or not it was possible/you are willing. I'm getting married in the fall, so the ideas for a shirt are cooking!

Congratulations my friend. Yeah during step 4 in the customization process you can opt for multi fabrics

ItsBryantKeh has reacted to this post.
ItsBryantKeh