Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOUR PRODUCTS: Add-onsNew work wear specials
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New work wear specials

Workwear Panels with two front pockets and cross stitching
Hammer Loop
Selvedge ID at side pockets for shirts & jackets
Black Pearl snaps from YKK Japan

Uploaded files:
  • Workerwear3-front.jpg
  • Hammer-Loop.jpg
  • Side-Pocket-ID.jpg
  • Black-Snap-Shirts.jpg
hanlon84 and FrederickVDW have reacted to this post.
hanlon84FrederickVDW

I’m looking to build a pair of jeans strictly for my work, I never wear my “nice denim” to work because in my field they will be destroyed in a few months I would imagine. So I am glad to see the work wear additions!

would it be possible to add like a pocket knife pocket below the front right pocket as another add on? Something similar to this

I know that some of the work/utility pockets can be used to hold a pocket knife, but I’d like to keep it up as high as possible since I keep my phone in that front pocket

Uploaded files:
  • B82291A2-7146-44C4-AF63-20D17C9EA830.jpeg
Quote from dane.pullen on February 28, 2021, 11:42 am

I’m looking to build a pair of jeans strictly for my work, I never wear my “nice denim” to work because in my field they will be destroyed in a few months I would imagine. So I am glad to see the work wear additions!

would it be possible to add like a pocket knife pocket below the front right pocket as another add on? Something similar to this

I know that some of the work/utility pockets can be used to hold a pocket knife, but I’d like to keep it up as high as possible since I keep my phone in that front pocket

Hi Dane,

At the moment we offer these two utility pockets on the front as well as one below one of the back pockets.

But this is perhaps too low for you? If so you can request your own pocket during step 4 in the customization process.

Uploaded files:
  • 13628141425588.jpg
dane.pullen has reacted to this post.
dane.pullen

I didn’t realize there was an option for pockets there. That would suffice no problem! Plus the other pocket could hold my sharpies

Thank you!

Jannis @ SOSO has reacted to this post.
Jannis @ SOSO