Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pen Pocket on Shirts

How about adding a pen pocket add-on to shirt pocket options..  attached a picture of an example..

Uploaded files:
  • shirt-Pocket.jpg
Quote from indofrank on August 11, 2020, 3:34 pm

How about adding a pen pocket add-on to shirt pocket options..  attached a picture of an example..

Thats a great idea. We have actually made that before for another customer. If you check under Step 4 when you are putting together your shirt, you can upload this picture to your order and well make it happen

Similar but different - you should also consider offering just the pen slot in the top of flap pockets (picture attached, RGT Service Shirt). That way it isn't a secondary pocket, just a slot in the stitching of the flap that leads into the primary pocket. This is a detail I love and find very useful in most of my work shirts!

Uploaded files:
  • MG_8357_800x1200.jpg
Quote from ItsBryantKeh on February 21, 2021, 1:08 am

Similar but different - you should also consider offering just the pen slot in the top of flap pockets (picture attached, RGT Service Shirt). That way it isn't a secondary pocket, just a slot in the stitching of the flap that leads into the primary pocket. This is a detail I love and find very useful in most of my work shirts!

That looks very neat. Will perhaps offer both options. Thanks

I have a strong fear of leaky pens, maybe a pencil