Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pocket Knife Pockets

I would love inner or even outwe pockets possibly in a few different size options to allow for small folding pocket knifes.

I think a small pleat and closure could make this pocket extra functional.

Johan @ SOSO has reacted to this post.
Johan @ SOSO
Quote from bkempf77 on August 26, 2020, 7:37 am

I would love inner or even outwe pockets possibly in a few different size options to allow for small folding pocket knifes.

I think a small pleat and closure could make this pocket extra functional.

Thats a good idea. Do you have any pictures of this in action?

If there’s a way you could add that plus a hammer loop to you’re workwear construction that would be amazing think Carhartt double knee firm Ducks

Quote from Martin Scalici on October 31, 2020, 9:21 am

If there’s a way you could add that plus a hammer loop to you’re workwear construction that would be amazing think Carhartt double knee firm Ducks

oh hammer loop. Thanks for that. Will definitely add.

We are not workwear guys outselves so we dont know all the features. Mostly adding things by customers requests.

Cheers Martin

I posted this in a different section, because these threads never showed up. But anyway, I too would love a pocket knife pocket. Here is an example, I have seen a much nicer pocket on some brand, but I can’t for the life of me find a picture of it!

Uploaded files:
  • 719EBE0A-FC4D-4149-9AA4-C5AD1DAB13C9.jpeg
Quote from dane.pullen on February 28, 2021, 7:27 pm

I posted this in a different section, because these threads never showed up. But anyway, I too would love a pocket knife pocket. Here is an example, I have seen a much nicer pocket on some brand, but I can’t for the life of me find a picture of it!

Gave you a reply in the other thread.

Cheers

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done

that looks cool, gets my vote