Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SOSO Proprietary Handwoven Indigo Wabash 15 oz

The selvedge is weaved by hand on non-machine vintage shuttle looms. Due to the fine detailing, around 4 yards can be done in one day.
Normally cotton is imported to Indonesia, but this small mill source it locally and organically.
The Indigo dye is 100% natural from the Indigofera plant and sugar cane is used as color binder in the dyeing mix. The cotton is also dipped in tree bark for extra effect.
We also have high expectations of the fade potential of this fabric due to the amount of times the yarns been dipped in Indigo dye

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20200630_120600_013.jpg
  • IMG_20200630_115144_416.jpg
  • Indo-Wabash-1.jpg

all your fabrics are amazing but this one is the best and love reading about

I would absolutely LOVE to this this fabric come back, or something similar. I'm an absolute sucker for a good Wabash!

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done

I want to see some torn up and shredded with sashiko patches.

ItsBryantKeh has reacted to this post.
ItsBryantKeh
Quote from Raw Denim Well Done on June 6, 2021, 3:04 pm

sashiko patches.

Seeing the amount of sashiko I've had to do/will have to do on my Indigo Invitational pair, this is a challenge I would be happy to accept 😉

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done
Quote from ItsBryantKeh on June 4, 2021, 5:27 pm

I would absolutely LOVE to this this fabric come back, or something similar. I'm an absolute sucker for a good Wabash!

We are trying to find a new mill to work with regarding the handwoven fabrics but the skills thats required are not easy to come by.

Raw Denim Well Done and ItsBryantKeh have reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well DoneItsBryantKeh