Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Stealth Arcuates

Hey guys!

Hope you are all well. Super pumped to see these kinds of topics in the new forum. Congrats on the lunch of this new feature.

One thought I had, which I thought would be cool, would be to add the option for stealth arcuates. What. mean by this is to add the arcuate to back pocket lining, under the denim exterior, so that the arcuate developed as a fade over time and slowly appears in the back pockets. I have been thinking about this for some time and thought it would make a really cool add-on feature.

G

Johan @ SOSO has reacted to this post.
Johan @ SOSO

Hi there my friend,

Congratulations to the first (of many I hope) post.

Thats a really cool idea. Im thinking that having it on a lining inside the back pocket wont make it visible. It would need to fade (or make hole) in the back pocket through warp and weft for it to eventually be seen. I will discuss it with the team and see what a possible solution could be.

Cheers

Raw Denim Well Done, gschilds and FrederickVDW have reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well DonegschildsFrederickVDW

Could you sew it on the surface with a very similar color thread as the denim?  So it would fade differently and become visible as the denim around it faded?

Johan @ SOSO has reacted to this post.
Johan @ SOSO
Quote from gschilds on August 10, 2020, 12:36 pm

Hey guys!

Hope you are all well. Super pumped to see these kinds of topics in the new forum. Congrats on the lunch of this new feature.

One thought I had, which I thought would be cool, would be to add the option for stealth arcuates. What. mean by this is to add the arcuate to back pocket lining, under the denim exterior, so that the arcuate developed as a fade over time and slowly appears in the back pockets. I have been thinking about this for some time and thought it would make a really cool add-on feature.

G

Can we get some example pics of these stealth arcuates. I'm thinking of adding it to my competition pair.

Quote from indofrank on August 10, 2020, 2:27 pm

Could you sew it on the surface with a very similar color thread as the denim?  So it would fade differently and become visible as the denim around it faded?

That could work, we are using non-fading, so when the denim fades, the threads will stay the same.

gschilds and indofrank have reacted to this post.
gschildsindofrank

Johan and Jannis

I think this could work. the stitching would have to be a bit heavier, possibly. It would be amazing!

Grant

Uploaded files:
  • 84572186_198452251518161_8165781790111659438_n.jpg
  • 87211798_485574472115814_6552278278717449283_n.jpg
Raw Denim Well Done and FrederickVDW have reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well DoneFrederickVDW

Yeah that looks awesome. We will give it a try. Guess it will take a while to see if it actually works but based on the pictures above it seems like it should. You can be sure these will be named after you brother 😉

hanlon84, gschilds and FrederickVDW have reacted to this post.
hanlon84gschildsFrederickVDW

I love this idea. I put wooden cut outs in my back pockets to do the same thing but it would be cool to get a pair of pants and not have to do it. And for it to be a surprise.

Quote from Raw Denim Well Done on November 28, 2020, 9:03 pm

I love this idea. I put wooden cut outs in my back pockets to do the same thing but it would be cool to get a pair of pants and not have to do it. And for it to be a surprise.

We are offering this add on now 🙂

Raw Denim Well Done has reacted to this post.
Raw Denim Well Done