Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Classic Indigo Dry Redline Selvage Denim 13.75 oz
$159.00 excl. VAT
This mid-weight classic indigo redline selvedge is the perfect entry fabric for anyone curious to explore the world of raw denim and selvedge. Featuring a traditional red selvedge ID, cross hatch weft interior weave, 3×1 right hand twill 100% cotton. The fabric has been produced on vintage shuttle looms and knitted tight, which creates clean fades. A first-timer can’t go wrong with this.
- 13.75oz mid-weight Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 104 yards / 95 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Feel free to choose any of classic threads, veg tanned patch and any of our buttons works perfectly. Explore!
- Fading a mid-weight takes time depending on your dedication. This fabric will produce greyish fades eventually.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton