Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Classic Navy Indigo Blueline Selvedge Denim 14 oz
$189.00 excl. VAT
This mid-weight classic indigo redline selvedge is the perfect entry fabric for anyone curious to explore the world of raw denim and selvedge. Featuring a traditional red selvedge ID, cross hatch weft interior weave, 3×1 right hand twill 100% cotton. The fabric has been produced on vintage shuttle looms and knitted tight, which creates clean fades. A first-timer can’t go wrong with this.
- 14oz mid-weight yarn dyed Chinese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- White and blue selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 50 yards / 46 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Many of our customers like to combine a blue stitching with the blue selvedge ID.
- Similar to other mid-weight denims with yarn dyed this will fade eventually and become your unique product.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton