Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Classic Raw Indigo White Weft Redline Selvedge Denim 12 oz
$169.00 excl. VAT
The perfect every-day mid-weight selvedge denim would look good in any closet. This fabric sports a classic redline ID and a deep indigo warp exterior. All selvedge denims are woven on traditional shuttle looms honouring the old ways of producing denim.
- 12oz mid-weight yarn dyed Thailand selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic red selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 105 yards / 100 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- A safe combo would be brown stitching, pearl snaps and western influences like arcs and modern western pockets.
- If you’re craving heavily contrasted fades we do recommend going heavier. However this fabric will have fade potential.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton