Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dark Indigo Redline Selvedge 16.3 Oz
$159.00 excl. VAT
If you like characterful fabrics with old school feel, this 16.3 oz denim is a great choice for you. In sunlight, this denim will still look dark with its deeper indigo color. The feeling is quite forgiving, and break-in will be easier than other 16 oz fabrics.
- 16.3oz mid-weight yarn dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 106 yards / 99 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Give this fabric some contrast details like khaki stitching and brick-red patch.
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton