Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dirty Harry Black Over-dyed 16.5 oz
$189.00 excl. VAT
Go ahead, make my day… again…
With the recent success of our proprietary Brown Slub 18.5 oz and it’s masterful character, we decided to keep rolling with the DH train!
SOSO Proprietary Dirty Harry Clay Blue Over-dyed clocks in at 16.5 oz, with the same extreme amounts of Australian 1.8s slub yarns of 50mm in length. This in combination with warp/weft density of 68/45 results in a rocky and uneven surface. Since there’s no starch in this fabric, it has a soft feel right from the start and results in a shorter break-in period. This fabric will create stunning fades with the brown base underneath!
Customise yourself a pair of jeans, jacket or shirt or why not a full tux. The combinations in our customisation process are close to endless.
- 16.5oz over-dyed warp & weft, Australian selvedge
- 100% cotton
- A classic red ID.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket.
- A great fabric to explore the workwear based add-ons!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Japanese Kaihara Double Black Redline Selvedge Denim 13 oz$189.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
Natural Indigo Summer Edition 10 oz$169.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Wabash Indigo x Black 13 oz$219.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Natural Blue Indigo Slubby Yellow Double Selvedge 14 oz$189.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5