Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dirty Harry Brown Slub
$179.00 excl. VAT
Go ahead, make my day…
Our latest proprietary creation is something out of the ordinary.
It’s brown, dirty, slubby, rigid and foremost its heavy. Its everything you want it to be…
No photo, nor video, makes this fabric justice. It needs to be felt, and worn, to fully grasp the lavishness and abundant of character it possesses.
SOSO Proprietary Dirty Harry Brown Slub clocks in at 18.5 oz, with extreme amounts of Australian 1.8s slub yarns of 50mm in length. This in combination with warp/weft density of 68/45 results in a rigid denim with rocky and uneven surface.
You can hear the yarns racing through the shuttle looms, can’t you?
We went through almost every brown shade of the pantone palette and we finally landed with 139U, which lays the foundation of the dye that gives this particular brown a natural look.
Not too dark, or too light, so that the character of the yarns are clearly visible and gives this fabric a year-around user case.
Customise yourself a pair of jeans, jacket or shirt or why not a full tux. The combinations in our customisation process are close to endless.
- 18.5oz heavyweight yarn dyed, natural weft, Australian selvedge
- 100% cotton
- A rare copper ID.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- The character is so eye-catching that we recommend a copper or khaki stitching. A great fabric to explore the workwear based add-ons!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton