Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dirty Harry Clay Blue Over-dyed 16.5 oz
$189.00 excl. VAT
Go ahead, make my day… again…
With the recent success of our proprietary Brown Slub 18.5 oz and it’s masterful character, we decided to keep rolling with the DH train!
SOSO Proprietary Dirty Harry Clay Blue Over-dyed clocks in at 16.5 oz, with the same extreme amounts of Australian 1.8s slub yarns of 50mm in length. This in combination with warp/weft density of 68/45 results in a rocky and uneven surface. Since there’s no starch in this fabric, it has a soft feel right from the start and results in a shorter break-in period. This fabric will create stunning fades!
Customise yourself a pair of jeans, jacket or shirt or why not a full tux. The combinations in our customisation process are close to endless.
- 16.5oz over-dyed warp & weft, Australian selvedge
- 100% cotton
- A rare quadruple ID.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket.
- A great fabric to explore the workwear based add-ons!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton