Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Double Indigo Dyed X Black Weft Redline Selvedge Denim 11.5 oz
$189.00 excl. VAT
This is our most elastic lightweight denim up to date, that boosts a super comfy raw feeling . This bad boy features a 98% combed chino twill cotton with a double core-dyed indigo warp and a black yarn-dyed weft.
- 11.5oz lightweight Chinese selvedge
- 98% cotton and 2% elastane
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 30 yards / 27.5 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt and waistcoat.
- A Rebel Ranger or worker with dark blue stitching, black standard patch and nickel snaps. Yummy!
- If you’re interested in getting high contrast fades, we do however recommend going for a heavier denim. But with persistence even this lightweight denim will perform honeycombs, whiskers and stack fades.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton