Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fukunitsu Pink Slub Selvedge Jacket
Fukunitsu in Japanese means uneven/rough. Our latest heavyweight selvedge does not disappoint in the slub section. Yarn dyed warp full of indigo with a natural white uneven weft. If you’re competing in the denim competition Indigo Invitational next year, this is the perfect contender!
**Please note that the current batch of this fabric comes with a pink selvedge**
- 18.5oz heavyweight yarn dyed, natural weft, Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- This version of the Fukunitsu features a pink selvedge.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Classic stitching like copper, brown or grey is a good choice. And how about a tanned leather piece representing our brand?!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.