Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ghost Indigo Redline Bib Overall
Why is it called ghost? Well, because when you wear this in the night it’s so dark that it’ll almost disappear. Dipped with a really dark indigo tone will also give this fabric great fading potential. The denim is sourced from Japan, and does not disappoint. This is by far our most sold item to date!
- 20oz heavyweight selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- We recommend a classic look with copper thread color and silver hardware.
- Great fabric with lots of fade potential.