Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Green Cast Denim
$169.00 excl. VAT
This light to midweight denim carries a blue/green hue or as the denim blooded calls it; Green Cast. The denim gives a particularly nice shine under sunlight and the weight suits all body types as well as raw selvedge beginners and veterans.
- 12.5z lightweight selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 50 yards / 46 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- We recommend grey or copper stitching.
- If you’re interested in getting high contrast fades, we do however recommend going for a heavier denim. But with persistence even this lightweight denim will perform honeycombs, whiskers and stack fades.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Yellow Selvedge Tight Weave$159.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
Japanese Fukunitsu Pink Slub Selvedge Denim 18.5 oz$199.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Oak Green Wool$169.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
- DealLightweight 11.7 oz
Sunrise White Weft
$159.00excl. VATRated 0 out of 5