Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Green Cast Jeans
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
This light to midweight denim carries a blue/green hue or as the denim blooded calls it; Green Cast. The denim gives a particularly nice shine under sunlight and the weight suits all body types as well as raw selvedge beginners and veterans.
- 12.5z lightweight selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- We recommend grey or copper stitching.
- If you’re interested in getting high contrast fades, we do however recommend going for a heavier denim. But with persistence even this lightweight denim will perform honeycombs, whiskers and stack fades.