Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Grey Stretch Denim
$169.00 excl. VAT
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
This grey denim comes with a super comfortable 2% stretch, making it suitable for active people and any occasion. While its most popular as jeans, it does look great as a jacket or shirt as well.
- 12.5z lightweight stretch selvedge denim
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 50 yards / 82 meters. Available to tailor as jeans, shirt and jacket
- We recommend grey or black stitching
- If you’re interested in getting high contrast fades, we do however recommend going for a heavier denim. But with persistence even this lightweight denim will perform honeycombs, whiskers and stack fades.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Dirty Harry Brown Slub$189.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
- DealLightweight 11 oz
Dusky Indigo Double Selvedge
$189.00excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Japanese Kaihara Double Black Redline Selvedge Denim$189.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
Indigo Green Cast Green Selvedge$189.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5