Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Japanese Fukunitsu Pink Slub Selvedge Denim 18.5 oz
$199.00 excl. VAT
Fukunitsu in Japanese means uneven/rough. Our latest heavyweight selvedge does not disappoint in the slub section. Yarn dyed warp full of indigo with a natural white uneven weft. If you’re competing in the denim competition Indigo Invitational next year, this is the perfect contender!
**Please note that the current batch of this fabric comes with a pink selvedge**
- 18.5oz heavyweight yarn dyed, natural weft, Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- This version of the Fukunitsu features a pink selvedge.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Classic stitching like copper, brown or grey is a good choice. And how about a tanned leather piece representing our brand?!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Sunrise White Weft 11.7 oz$159.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Japanese Kaihara Double Black Redline Selvedge Denim 13 oz$169.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Dusky Indigo Double Selvedge 11 oz$169.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5