Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Japanese Fukunitsu Two Tone Slub Selvedge Denim 18.5 oz
$199.00 excl. VAT
Fukunitsu in Japanese means uneven/rough. Our latest heavyweight selvedge does not disappoint in the slub section. Yarn dyed warp full of indigo with a natural white uneven weft. If you’re competing in the denim competition Indigo Invitational next year, this is the perfect contender!
- 18.5oz heavyweight yarn dyed, natural weft, Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- An exclusive double coloured red/blue selvedge ID.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Classic stitching like copper, brown or grey is a good choice. And how about a tanned leather piece representing our brand?!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton