Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Japanese Kaihara Double Black Redline Selvedge Denim 13 oz
$169.00 excl. VAT
This fabric tends to be one of our best selling black denims in the 12-13 oz range. Crafted by the Japanese cult mill Kaihara, this core dyed black selvedge features a pitch black warp and weft.
- 13oz mid-weight core dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Model in the picture wears black stitching, black buttons and black patch in Billy bootcut fit.
- We’ve seen lots of Kaihara pairs, jackets and jeans and it will fade eventually creating a great worn look.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton