Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Japanese Kaihara Double Black Redline Selvedge Denim
$189.00 excl. VAT
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
This fabric tends to be one of our best selling black denims in the 12-13 oz range. Crafted by the Japanese cult mill Kaihara, this core dyed black selvedge features a pitch black warp and weft.
- 13oz mid-weight core dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Model in the picture wears black stitching, black buttons and black patch in Billy bootcut fit.
- We’ve seen lots of Kaihara pairs, jackets and jeans and it will fade eventually creating a great worn look.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Black Chino Cotton Twill$169.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
Taishoku Japanese Red Selvedge Denim$249.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
- DealMid-weight 15.5 oz
Yukio II Slub Redline
$179.00excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
- DealMid-weight 14 oz
Natural Blue Indigo Slubby Yellow Double Selvedge
$189.00excl. VATRated 0 out of 5