Japanese Neppy Slub Orange Line 13 oz
$189.00 excl. VAT
There’s a few fabrics in our range that’s a true head-spinner when wearing. This rare Japanese slub denim has made its way to the top. A neppy character with spots of white weft yarns shining through. The 13 oz weight makes this ideal as a year-around fabric, and works for everybody no matter previous denim experience. A dead-stock denim that’s soon finds its place in the history books.
- 13oz mid-weight yarn dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- A rare orange ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt and jackets.
- The denim works with most stitchings and button combos.
- The weight will allow for some great fade results.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton