Japanese Neppy Slub Orange Line 13 oz
$169.00 excl. VAT
There’s a few fabrics in our range that’s a true head-spinner when wearing. This rare Japanese slub denim has made its way to the top. A neppy character with spots of white weft yarns shining through. The 13 oz weight makes this ideal as a year-around fabric, and works for everybody no matter previous denim experience. A dead-stock denim that’s soon finds its place in the history books.
- 13oz mid-weight yarn dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- A rare orange ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt and jackets.
- The denim works with most stitchings and button combos.
- The weight will allow for some great fade results.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Dark Indigo Redline Selvedge 16.3 Oz$159.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Japanese Hairy Slub Redline Selvedge Denim 15.5 oz$159.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Brown Duck Canvas 13 oz$179.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Ghost Indigo Redline 20 oz$189.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5