Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Meiwaku Low Tension Slub Redline Selvedge Denim 17 oz
$209.00 excl. VAT
Where denim meets the art of crafts making and looming. This redline selvedge sports a deep shaded indigo warp and that low tension weave creates a hairy, neppy and massively slubby weft interior. This is a fade king that will rest in your denim rotation for a long time.
- 17oz heavyweight yarn dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 100 yards / 96 meters. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Since the slub interior weft is so contrasting we recommend a dark navy blue stitching and black patch.
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton