Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Old School Herringbone Denim
$189.00 excl. VAT
This mid-weight denim takes you back a couple of decades when Herringbones ruled the earth. If you are looking for a denim that gives tributes to heritage and classic weaving techniques, look no further. This best seller has been in stock before and we now managed to catch the elusive Herringbone once again. Dont let it slip through your hands and catch it before it swims away again.
- 13oz mid-weight selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Classic redline selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 40 yards / 36 meters. Available to tailor as jeans, shirt or jacket
- We recommend brown, copper or perhaps grey stitching to keep a classic look
- If you’re interested in getting high contrast fades, we do however recommend going for a heavier denim. But with persistence even this med-weight denim will perform honeycombs, whiskers and stack fades.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton