- 100% Australian rope dyed cotton.
Warp: Three piles of 5s yarn. Warp density 48 per inch.
Weft: Two piles of 5s yarn. Weft density 19 per inch.
- Sanforized Normal shrinkage 2-3%.
- First time we recommend a soak and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage.
- Expectations “Like pulling on a firehose” is what we’ve heard before…
- 33.14 oz super heavyweight denim.
- This will be one of your nemesis denim, but when broken in, it will last you a lifetime and offer amazing fades.
SOSO 33OZ-IXI-TBOL Jeans
$349.00Free Shipping Over $299
These new 33OZ-TBOL, also called The Breaker of Legs, uses long staple cotton woven from 100% Australian family grown cotton.
Famous for their immense quality, this denim is extremely durable and long lasting with the promise of truly awesome fades.
We have been using the rope dyeing technique which is believed to be the greatest dyeing method for yarns.
These components combined makes for a very rigid and robust denim with a uneven/slub texture.
SOSO’s 33OZ-TBOL weighs in at 33.14 oz, or 939g, is woven on vintage GA1515 shuttle looms, one of the first generation shuttle looms ever produced for the denim industry. These shuttle looms needed to be manually adjusted to handle the weight and rigidness, while generally you can just turn the machines on. Also in this special case, the weaver needs to overlook the meticulous process from beginning to the end. Due to the immense weight, it takes up to an entire week, to complete 1 pair of 33OZ-TBOL!
Please make sure that you fully understand the massiveness of this product before you continue with your purchase. Don’t use the belt loops to try putting the jeans on! There’s a limited amount of people that can fix it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.