Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Taishoku Japanese Sweden Selvedge Denim 25 oz
$199.00 excl. VAT
Taishoku means fading in Japanese and that’s exactly what this selvedge denim was made for. It’s the ultimate fade super heavyweight contender if you’re entering the Indigo Invitational Y3, and not wearing our 33’s. Sporting a deep blue indigo dyed warp exterior and a natural white weft interior, this fabric will create some heavy contrast fades. There’s an option of going with the classic redline ID or stepping in to the modern world with our exclusive yellow/blue Sweden ID. Both fabrics derives from the same looms.
- 25oz heavyweight yarn dyed Japanese selvedge
- 100% cotton
- A blue & yellow ID.
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 150 yards / 137 meters. Available to customise jeans and jackets.
- Classic stitching like copper, brown or grey is a good choice. And how about a tanned leather piece representing our brand?!
- Here’s a great weight category for heavily contrasted fades if worn correctly and without interference of washing away the dirt.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton