Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Green Mamba Selvedge Denim
$189.00 excl. VAT
The SOSO team is psyched to present our proprietary 14.5 oz green mamba selvedge denim made with Australian farmed cotton, vintage green warp exterior and loads of sweet nep character! This fabric was made and woven using old looms and with a low tension technique making it rigid even for its weight.
We recommend making a full denim tuxedo with jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat! 😉
- 14.5oz mid-weight low tension Australian selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Jade green selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is a limited run. Available to customise jeans, shirt, jacket and waistcoat.
- Fill it will details because you can’t go wrong. The sample has army green stitching.
- Thanks to the vintage green dye and white weft yarn we expect great fade potential for this fabric.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
Yuki II Green Cast Brown Selvedge Denim$209.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Izanaki Marine Indigo$199.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Wabash Indigo x Black$199.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Japanese Kaihara Double Black Redline Selvedge Denim$169.00 excl. VATRated 0 out of 5