Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Traditional Indigo Stretch Denim
$169.00 excl. VAT
This indigo blue denim comes with a super comfortable 2% stretch, making it suitable for active people in any occasion. It has such a traditional blue color that if you looked up blue jeans in the dictionary, this is what you would find. A mandatory item in every ones wardrobe.
- 11ozz lightweight stretch selvedge denim
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Redlinee selvedge ID
- First time washing this denim soak in cold water and let hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage. This denim is sanforized but still expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Fabric is limited to 80 yards / 73 meters. Available to tailor as jeans, shirt and jacket
- We recommend a classic combo of copper thread color and copper hardware.
- If you’re interested in getting high contrast fades, we do however recommend going for a heavier denim. But with persistence even this lightweight denim will perform honeycombs, whiskers and stack fades.
- 3×1 RHT = Right hand twill cotton
- DealLightweight 10 oz
Natural Indigo Summer Edition
$169.00excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Green Mamba Selvedge Denim$189.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5
- DealMid-weight 14 oz
Natural Blue Indigo Slubby Yellow Double Selvedge
$189.00excl. VATRated 0 out of 5
Navy Blue Chino Redline$169.00 excl. VATRated 5.00 out of 5